Was it in the Sound of Music that Julie Andrews sang "A Few of My Favorite Things"? Or was that Mary Poppins? Either way, it popped into my head yesterday like a lightning bolt out of NOWHERE, but, with different words. I give you Julie ANNdrews rendition:
Milk on her cereal, and jam on his bagel.
"Get yourselves dressed, as I know you are able"
Brush your teeth well, ensure your faces are clean.
These are a few of my daily routines.
Make three different lunches, cut crusts off first two,
Glance at my schedule to know what to do,
Get backpacks all loaded, to school; 8:15.
These are a few of my daily routines.
When the dog barks, when the phone rings, I see a mess in the den.
I simply remember my daily routines,
and know tomorrow, I'll get to do them again!!!!
You are so creative! I'm glad you started a blog. Yay! Another fun blog to read. And I LOVE the title. :)
ReplyDeleteCrack me up!! & thanks! now that's gonna be in my head all day;-)
ReplyDelete