Now how ironic is it that I posted a blog about irony....and now it's lost in cyberspace?! Sometimes, it's just not worth chewing through the restrainsts.
Oh no! I was so excited to read it. But just so you know, I thought very deeply about the 'Everything happens' part before I read your comment about the post being lost. :) Good luck with your surgery and let me know if you need me to drive your kids home from school.
Now how ironic is it that I posted a blog about irony....and now it's lost in cyberspace?! Sometimes, it's just not worth chewing through the restrainsts.
ReplyDeleteOh no! I was so excited to read it. But just so you know, I thought very deeply about the 'Everything happens' part before I read your comment about the post being lost. :) Good luck with your surgery and let me know if you need me to drive your kids home from school.
ReplyDelete